RGB Boom Arm, TONOR Adjustable Mic Stand with RGB Light for HyperX QuadCast/Blue Yeti/Shure SM7B/Rode NT1, Rotatable Suspension Boom Scissor Stand for Gaming Streaming Podcasting YouTube Recording T90
Audio Array AI-02 2×2 Premium Audio Interface | Superior Midas Mic Pre-Amps | 48V Phantom Power | USB Bus 3.0 Ultra Low Latency | XLR/LINE inputs | Plug & Play-No Drivers | Metal Body | Metallic Red
Reviews Summary by AI:
- Additional information
- Play It Different: The TONOR T90 RGB scissor mic stand adds a splash of style and cool RGB light effects to your gaming desk, creating a highly impressive and vibrant atmosphere. Get ready for an immersive gaming experience that is sure to awaken all your senses.
- 11 Light Modes: Choose from 11 exciting light modes to set your gaming environment. Each light mode emits different colored lights to create ambient light effects. With a simple short tap to change and long tap 3S to turn on/off the effects, you can easily switch between the light modes.
- Strong Compatibility: This microphone stand is compatible with mics with a 5/8 screw, easily compatible with Yeti, HyperX QuadCast or SM7B microphone. This mic arm has an excellent range of motion, enabling you to adjust it freely with 360° rotation and 180° stretch.
- Built to Last: The clamp has a large contact area to ensure firm and stable fitting, while the microphone arm is made of premium steel. Testing results show that the maximum load-bearing capacity is 2kg, and the boom arm can be stretched from the hinge for over tens of thousands of times.
- User-friendly Design: Setup and installed within 30 seconds, the microphone wire can be hidden in a cable channel keeping your desktop neat and tidy at all times. A detailed installation video is readily available and our responsive customer support will help with any assistance required.
|8.2 × 31.2 × 44.7 cm