MAONO WM820-A2 Compact Wireless Lavalier Microphone, 2.4GHz Dual Lapel Mics with Real-time Monitoring, Gain Adjustment and Mute for Interview, Vlogging, Live Streaming, Phone, Camera
MAONO AU-PM471TS Condenser USB Microphone for PC, with Metal Pop Filter, Tripod, Gain Knob & 0-Latency Monitoring for YouTube, Podcasting, Streaming
- Up to 6H Battery Life: Maono WM820 A2 system built-in battery lasts up to 6 hours for every complete recharge, meeting the demands in most content creation scenarios. It supports charging while using the mic system.
- Delivers Clear and Natural Sound: Maono WM820 A2 system uses high-class imported professional audio chip and features built-in Omni mics. MNCT Noise Cancelling Technology, wide frequency response, a signal to noise ratio of 82dB(82db S/N Ratio) ensures the capture of every audio detail. When you go into editing, you’ll have a much easier time filtering out any hissing and other ambient noise
- 164ft Transmission Range: Maono WM820 A2 system offers a 164ft(50m)transmission range in an open field. It is suitable for outdoor and indoor vlogging, live streaming, interviewing, recording lessons, etc. Note: Due to the restriction of 2.4GHz WiFi technology, the signal will be cut off or become poor when a physical obstruction occurs between the transmitters and the receiver.
- Easy Operation and Portable Size: Both of the 2x transmitters and 1x receiver are ultra-compact, only 0.92 ounces each, portable and light-weighted, offering easy operation of one-button muting, 2s pairing, 22-step mic gain adjustment, and fast clipping. A carrying bag is included in the package.
- More Humanized details: One major upgrade on the A2 is the 22-level gain adjustment, a 2dB increase for each mic gain step. Fine mic adjustment for easier audio post-editing. Without the ability to fine-tune your gain, the editing process was unnecessarily challenging. You can set exactly the gain level you need for your project.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- One-key mute – One key mute control is conveniently available during recording!
- 22-Step mic gain adjustment – Fine mic adjustment for easier audio post editing. Without the ability to fine-tune your gain, the editing process was unnecessarily challenging. You can set exactly the gain level you need for your project.
- Zero-latency monitoring – The receiver comes with a headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring by plugging in earphones/headsets and adjust the recording in real-time
- Professional Sound – Professional Noise Cancelling Technology, wide frequency response, a signal to noise ratio of 82dB(82db S/N Ratio) ensures the capture of every audio detail. When you go into editing, you’ll have a much easier time filtering out any hissing and other ambient noise. Maono is also supplied with twist-and-lock furry windshields for recording in windy or adverse weather conditions. Crystal-clear, professional sound in any situation.
|Dimensions||14 × 22 × 9 cm|
1/4-Inch Right Angle
Laptop, DSLR, Smartphone
3 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Maono Technology Inc.
4.9 x 4.9 x 2.3 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.