MAONO WM820 A1 Compact Wireless Lavalier Microphone, 2.4GHz Dual Lapel Mics with Real-time Monitoring, Gain Adjustment and Mute for Interview, Vlogging, Live Streaming, Phone, Camera (WM820 A1)
- Up to 6H Battery Life: Maono WM820 A1 system built-in battery lasts up to 6 hours for every complete recharge, meeting the demands in most content creation scenarios. It supports charging while using the mic system.
- Delivers Clear and Natural Sound: Maono WM820 A1 system uses professional audio chip and features built-in Omni mics. Professional Noise Cancelling Technology, wide frequency response, a signal to noise ratio of 82dB(82db S/N Ratio) ensures the capture of every audio detail. When you go into editing, you’ll have a much easier time filtering out any hissing and other ambient noise
- 164ft Transmission Range: Maono WM820 A1 system offers a 164ft(50m)transmission range in an open field. It is suitable for outdoor and indoor vlogging, live streaming, interviewing, recording lessons,etc. Note: Due to the restriction of 2.4GHz WiFi technology, the signal will be cut off or become poor when a physical obstruction occurs between the transmitters and the receiver.
- Easy Operation and Portable Size: Both of the transmitters and receiver are ultra-compact,only 0.92 ounces each, portable and light-weighted, offering easy operation of one-button muting, 2s pairing, 6-step mic gain adjustment, and fast clipping. A carrying bag is included in the package.
- 2s Auto Pairing: The transmitter and receiver pairs are automatically paired after being turned on and have excellent transmission reliability. The receiver comes with a headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring by plugging in earphones/headsets and adjust the recording in real-time via the volume button to reduce efforts in post-production. One key mute control is conveniently available during recording!
- Additional information
|Dimensions||25 × 30 × 25 cm|
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Maono Technology Inc.
Laptop, DSLR, Smartphone
Pouch, Wired collar mic, Transmitter, Receiver, Windscreen, 3.5mm audio cable, Type C cable
4.9 x 4.9 x 2.3 cm; 200 Grams
2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
3.5 mm Jack